Robby earned his B.S. in Exercise and Sports Science from Fitchburg State University and is a Certified Personal Trainer through the American Council on Exercise (ACE). Robby is a CrossFit Level 1 Certified Trainer and is also the owner of CrossFit REACH. Exercise and more specifically, CrossFit, has been an important part of his life and is his biggest passion. Robby is a strong believer in the results and the quality of life that CrossFit can bring to his clients and CrossFitters.
Robby currently holds:
- B.S. Exercise and Sports Science, Fitchburg State University
- Master of Business Administration, Fitchburg State University
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- CrossFit L-1 Certified Trainer
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Certified
- CrossFit Strongman Certified
- USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance Certified
When I'm passionate about something, I tend to be obsessive about it. I'm not afraid to admit it, I am obsessed with the sport of CrossFit and CrossFit Reach. The feeling when you walk into this facility is unparalleled when compared to other CrossFit gyms. The people and the support for each other makes what I believe to be one of the best facilities in the area. Personally as a coach, I believe one of my best quality’s is recognizing the potential of each individual, and adapting my coaching style to best suit that athlete’s character & needs. I pay a close attention to detail when training & programming for the gym. I'm a nerd when it comes to olympic weightlifting! In my life outside of CrossFit Reach I live in Dracut, MA and work as a front-end web developer for Constant Contact in Waltham, MA. I look forward to meeting you all!
I currently hold:
- B.S. Communications Media, Graphic Design, Fitchburg State University
- CrossFit L1 Trainer
- USAWL Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- Attitude Nation Certified under Jon and Jessica North
- CrossFit Mobility under Kelly Starrett
- CrossFit Gymnastics under Jeff Tucker
An athlete through high school and college, Crystal earned her BA in Mathematics from Arizona State University in 2009. Staying in shape and active post-graduation became difficult and the typical 45 minute elliptical workouts, redundant. Crystal found TNT Bootcamp in May 2011 and instantly became hooked. Each workout was challenging and always changing. When CrossFit Reach opened in March 2012 it translated beyond the box for her, it became a lifestyle and a second family. She is very excited to start her coaching career here at Reach as a CrossFit L1 Trainer. As a professional, Crystal works for Philips Electronics in Andover, MA and she is also pursuing her MBA from UMASS Lowell.